The Parani-BCD110V3 Starter Kit is an evaluation and testing board kit for a Parani-BCD110V3 Bluetooth Class 1 OEM module.
Integrated 8Mbit Flash Memory
Standard HCI over UART or USB
Digital I/O with up to 7 simultaneous multiple connections.
Supports Serial Port Profile(SPP), Sena I/O profile, SCO connection
Longer communication distance typically ranges from 200m up to 1000m.
Supports UART, USB, PCM, PIO interfaces for the communication with the OEM products.
– Automotive applications – Medical Systems
– Remote metering devices – POS (Point-of-sales) devices
– PCs/Personal Digital Assistants (PDA) – Bluetooth USB dongle
– High-speed data transceiver systems for long distance communication
– Bluetooth serial dongle – Bluetooth access points – Industrial automation devices
It is designed to work out-of-box for real world SPP applications such as POS (Point-of-sales), industrial automation, remote metering and other various applications. Optionally, the BCD110V3 can be supplied with only software stack up to HCI level so entire Bluetooth stack runs on the host side for the application such as USB dongles for computers, or OEM manufacturers can even develop and embed their own firmware into the BCD110V3.